BT Osiris was created in 2017 through a joint venture between the professional skills of two certified auditors (Mrs Sabrina Simon and Mr Olivier Janssen) and the Luxembourgish market experience of the shareholders of BTLA (former name of BTORP).
Moreover, the professional experience of our team is extremely valuable in international practice.
Our highly qualified staff and our human sized structure guarantees our customers high efficiency and high availability to meet their expectations and needs.
Thanks to our specialization in the field of auditing and accounting, our firm provides real added value to the services offered to clients.
- Audit of annual accounts;
- Audit of consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS or LuxGaap;
- Non-regulated audit services: "commissaire aux comptes" (statutory audit) for small operating companies, Soparfis and SPVs, regulated and non-regulated liquidation audits, reviews of the accounting and financial statements of NGOs;
- Special audit assignments: audit of financial statements included in the prospectus in the case of IPO, audit of capital increases or incorporation by contribution in-kind, audit of mergers and demergers, audit procedures in cases of the issuance of convertible loans, audit procedures in cases of the transformation of companies into a public limited company etc.;
- Other related services: performing the consolidation of small groups in accordance with IFRS and LuxGaap, assistance and consulting related to consolidated financial statements/annual accounts
- Russian Desk for our clients (Russian speaking staff)
- German Desk for our clients (deutschsprachiges Team für Wirtschaftsprüfung und Erstellung von Konzernabschlüssen)
Our areas of expertise:
- Various types of industrial companies;
- Bulk sale and retail companies;
- Real estate;
- Maritime companies and transport;
- Private equity and risk capital;
- Finance structures;