The Manège Molitor is a family owned business set up in 1995 by Josiane and Alain Molitor.
Both of them have a great passion for the American way of riding and breeding horses.
This is also why the infrastructure has been inspired by the style of a western american ranch.
However, whether you are a western, dressage, jumping or recreational rider, the Molitors offer a range of facilities and services to horse owners of all divisions.
WE OFFER :
- I N D O O R S T A L L S (70)
- O P E N S T A B L E S for summer & winter
- I N D O O R A R E N A 40 x 20 m
- O U T D O O R A R E N A 80 x 40 m
- R O U N D P E N S (2) indoor
- Washing stations (2)
- P A S T U R E S (15 ha)
- P A D D O C K S
- Saddle rooms (3)
- Veterinarian and horse shoe point
Our contacts persons:
- Alain : tél. 621 266 882 / e-mail: email@example.com
- Josiane : tél. 621 236 263
- Michel : tél. 621 593 149